Welcome to VoicePing, The Walkie Talkie App
You are probably interested in VoicePing or your colleague have referred you to VoicePing because you have encountered the follow problems:
- Can’t reach colleagues - It’s not that your colleague does not want to pick up your phone. Sometimes, its just that he is currently busy or out of range. Of course this can be frustrating as a sender when you need to get that message across.
- Communication takes too long - When you finally get your colleague on the phone, it takes too long to your message across. You just want to let to drop him a short message like “I am here!” and have to content with saying pleasantries.
- And because of the above, communication breaks down in your company and everyone is frustrated and things get done slowly than it should
How to setup VoicePing Enterprise Trial
VoicePing Enterprise trial gives you the ability to have your own group. You can also easily see people who are part of your company. The process is really fast with a sign up. Please ensure the same company name is used for everyone.
However do note that in the trial, there is no way to lock the company. Anyone can join your company by keying in your company name. If you would like to lock your company, you will need to purchase an enterprise license.
The Enterprise license allows you to
Prevent new users from directly joining your company
You can directly create more user accounts in the backend
You can reset their passwords
You can make more groups. The trial is limited to only 1 group.
You can download historical recordings of messages in the group
You can have more than 5 users in a group
Start Using VoicePing
Step by step process:
1) Download VoicePing App
iOS: You might encounter a pop up asking if you "Trust" the app developer. Because VoicePing is using Enterprise App Distribution, we need you to press "Trust" so that we can install VoicePing App.
3) Open VoicePing App on your Phone
Android: Go to your applications folder or home screen and look for the new VoicePing App icon.
iOS: Go back to home screen and look for the new VoicePing App icon.
4) Sign up with Company Email
When you open the app, Tap on Sign Up. After filling in your information, login with the same username and password then you are ready to go.
5) Login with your chosen/given username
If you have been provided with a User Account already, you can login directly. Else you should have chosen a username when you signed up.
6) Talk to a Colleague
Choose a colleague from the Contacts Screen and start talking. If you have no one to talk to, tell your colleagues about VoicePing and have them sign up too. Share and invite your colleagues here to download VoicePing now!