VoicePing Clip is the bridge between your Smartphone and Walkie Talkie App
Empowering your Smartphone into a Walkie Talkie
"VoicePing Clip helps me save on cost by utilizing our regular company Smartphones to work as Walkie Talkies"
Made for Safety and Convenience
Have the freedom to hear and send Push To Talk without holding a device.
VoicePing Clip pairs to your phone via Bluetooth ensuring a tangle free experience.
So small, you forget that it's there.
Talk as a Team
Speaker and PTT Button
Hear others clearly with the speaker and respond easily via the PTT button.
For discreet and secure communications, The VoicePing Clip comes with a wired earpiece that is connected directly to the device.
Talk without range limitation by pairing with VoicePing App on your smartphone or tablet.
Works on any Device
Smartphone or Tablet
VoicePing Clip allows you to use both Tablets or Phones as Push To Talk devices!
Compatible on Android and iOS
Broaden your choice of devices. Whether Android or IOS, VoicePing Clip works on both!
Any network (Carrier or WiFi)
VoicePing Clip allows you to use any carrier or WiFi provider you choose and still talk to your colleagues!
VP Clip Unboxing
VoicePing Clip + 1 Year VoicePing Walkie Talkie App Subscription
VoicePing Clip Package: $99 USD
Get Help Quickly with Walkie Talkie
1) Group Channels: Create group channels for roles like security, safety, housekeeping or customer service. With a group channel, you can send a broadcast to everyone.
Compatible on android and IOS
2) Private Channel: You can send walkie talkie app messages to anyone in your company directory privately. Talk cross-department and only to the person you are looking for. Save the others from having to filter out irrelevant messages.
3) Handle Multiple Conversations, Simultaneously: You can handle many conversations in the Favourites view. Just swipe down to send a message or swipe up to replay the last message. Incoming messages are smartly queued so you don't miss messages.
Why VoicePing Walkie Talkie App
Made for seamless communication between your office and field workers
Always Reach Colleagues with Push To Talk
1) 99% Coverage: With 99% outdoor service coverage provided by mobile networks (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), you will always be able to reach workers.
Wireless and Bluetooth
2) Instant: The receiver hears you as you speak. When you finish speaking, the receiver is able to reply. VoicePing Walkie Talkie App works like a two way radio. The ability to conduct instant communication is necessary especially for scenarios like moving goods, guiding vehicles etc where seconds matter.
3) Paging: Need to urgently get hold of someone? Use our paging feature. When you page a user, their phone keeps beeping and vibrating until they reply to you.
4) Visibility: You can see if your colleague is online, whether he has received and heard your message.
Go Beyond Walkie Talkie to Multimedia
1) Texting: Send Text and have them read out when it is received. Using Text-To-Speech technology, you can keep abreast of information sent to you without needing to even unlock or read the screen. Text is great for long form communication or specific items like addresses and group schedules.
Compatible on android and IOS
2) Pictures: Smartphone cameras are great enabler of field work. A picture tells a thousand words. With pictures, office co-workers can instantly see what is going on in the field and collaborate with field co-workers to diagnose and resolve problems faster.
3) Replay: When you send your first message and you are not sure if they are able to respond to you, it can be frustrating. With "Instant Voicemail", just say what you want. If they can respond, they will. But if they are currently busy, they can replay and respond to your message later. Spend less time trying to setup the call and just say what you want
Easy to find colleagues: Your company administrator has already registered everyone on your network. There is no need to add phone numbers or add them to your address book. Just select any group/colleague that you want from the company directory and you can ping them instantly.
Desktop Version: There is also a desktop version for staff that is desk-bound. With a desktop version, a supervisor or coordinator handle multiple conversations easily. They can even copy and paste information and send it to field workers.