VoicePing Walkie Talkie App
Made for Professional and Industrial Workers
SOS to get everyone into channel
When co-workers receive an SOS, their channel immediately switches to the SOS channel. They can hear you immediately so a response can be coordinated quickly.
Hear Text read to you
Send texts for specific items like numbers or addresses and have them read out to you with our Text-to-speech feature. Send texts from the desktop to your co-workers on the field via Web Texting.
Desktop Walkie Talkie App
Connect Office and Field Workers
Get everyone communicating on the same app. Desktop walkie talkie links your office workers to your field workers. In addition, allow your office workers to also type, copy and paste information to Field workers.
Leave or mute groups to keep in focus of what is important. If you are an administrator, create groups or add remove members via app or desktop.
Photos & Videos as Evidence
Proof of Delivery
Prevent costly disputes and get real evidence from photos which can be archived, uploaded to a computer or sent instantly. Help office staff instantly see what is happening on the field.
Voice & Video Calling
Real Time Calls for full attention
Make private voice or video calls to enhance immediate visibility. Video and Voice calls happen over Data or VoIP.
Why VoicePing Walkie Talkie App
Made for seamless communication between your office and field workers
1) 99% Coverage: With 99% outdoor service coverage provided by mobile networks (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), you will always be able to reach workers.
2) Instant : The receiver hears you as you speak. When you finish speaking, the receiver is able to reply. VoicePing Walkie Talkie App works like a two way radio. The ability to conduct instant communication is necessary especially for scenarios like moving goods, guiding vehicles etc where seconds matter.
3) Paging: Need to urgently get hold of someone? Use our paging feature. When you page a user, their phone keeps beeping and vibrating until they reply to you.
4) Visibility: You can see if your colleague is online, whether he has received and heard your message.
Always Reach Colleagues with Push To Talk
Get Help Quickly with Walkie Talkie
1) Group Channels: Create group channels for roles like security, safety, housekeeping or customer service. With a group channel, you can send a broadcast to everyone.
2) Private Channel: You can send walkie talkie app messages to anyone in your company directory privately. Talk cross-department and only to the person you are looking for. Save the others from having to filter out irrelevant messages.
3) Handle Multiple Conversations, Simultaneously: You can handle many conversations in the Favourites view. Just swipe down to send a message or swipe up to replay the last message. Incoming messages are smartly queued so you don't miss messages.
Go Beyond Walkie Talkie to Multimedia
1) Texting: Send Text and have them read out when it is received. Using Text-To-Speech technology, you can keep abreast of information sent to you without needing to even unlock or read the screen. Text is great for long form communication or specific items like addresses and group schedules.
2) Pictures: Smartphone cameras are great enabler of field work. A picture tells a thousand words. With pictures, office co-workers can instantly see what is going on in the field and collaborate with field co-workers to diagnose and resolve problems faster.
3) Replay: When you send your first message and you are not sure if they are able to respond to you, it can be frustrating. With "Instant Voicemail", just say what you want. If they can respond, they will. But if they are currently busy, they can replay and respond to your message later. Spend less time trying to setup the call and just say what you want
Easy to find colleagues: Your company administrator has already registered everyone on your network. There is no need to add phone numbers or add them to your address book. Just select any group/colleague that you want from the company directory and you can ping them instantly.
Desktop Version: There is also a desktop version for staff that is desk-bound. With a desktop version, a supervisor or coordinator handle multiple conversations easily. They can even copy and paste information and send it to field workers.