"Push-To-Talk and hear via Bluetooth Headset. No need to touch Phone. Works with VoicePing."
Hi everyone, today I will be sharing with you how you can use the Seecode NBT912 bluetooth headset with your device so you can send PTT messages through our Voiceping app. There’s a PTT button here. There’s a clip here for you to clip to your shirt or anywhere to talk conveniently. This is the wired headset for you to listen to the messages. You can change the wired headset as well.
How to Pair Seecode with VoicePing
- Power On Seecode PTT Headset
- Enter pairing Mode by holding Power button even after Power On.
- Go to your phone’s Settings app
- Open Bluetooth pair to “SCP 960” as a bluetooth device.
- After pairing as bluetooth device, Open VoicePing App
- Go to VoicePing’s Settings: VoicePing -> Settings -> Hard Button
- Press [Pair to Seecode Device]
- Press the PTT button on Seecode device.
- See that Seecode is now connected.
- If you need to re-pair, use the Red Bluetooth button to quickly pair again.
- PTT Toggle mode also works via power button
- You can turn off toggle mode in settings - “PTT via BT headset: OFF”
- Volume buttons are in front.
- After Power OFF/On or Bluetooth lost connection, try to restart Seecode device