VoicePing is All-In-One Enterprise Walkie Talkie.
It enables seamless communication between your office and field workers.
99% Coverage: With 99% outdoor service coverage provided by data networks (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), you will always be able to reach workers from your office.
So, is it possible to install and use VoicePing on PC?
Absolutely. You can install and use VoicePing on PC.
How to get it working on your PC desktop?
There are simple steps to get your VoicePing work perfectly in desktop PC
Install VoicePing on PC
In this post will show you how to install VoicePing on PC.
Installing The Required App
3. Keep everything at default setting and click the “Start Installation” Button
6. Click “Next” Button, then proceed to click “Install” button.
7. When VoicePing is installed, click the “Menu” button to find the VoicePing App in the Apps Menu.
8. Click VoicePing to run the app.
1. Click “Enter Work Email”Add paragraph text here.
2. Input Work Email to sign up a new account, or press “I already have an account” if you have an account.
3. Please make sure you read and input the correct email when register
To sent a voice message,
Press the Recording button and start talking to your mic
To sent a Text message,
Press the text chat and start typing to your keyboard then press the arrow button at the right to sent the text message
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly