For Hotels, Logistics & Security
Group & 1-1 Talkie
Communicate with your staff no matter where they are. Use 4G, 3G or WiFi on your Android or iOS device and you are ready to go. You can talk privately or in a group.
Hear Text read to you
Send text for specific items like addresses and numbers. With our Text-to-speech, you can hear what is being communicated to you. Desktop users can send text via our Web Texting to their co-workers in the field.
Know where everyone is
Track staff on the go and view their live location or movement history on your computer to help you coordinate daily operations and improve customer service.
Take Photos as Evidence
Proof of Delivery
Prevent costly disputes and get real on the ground evidence via photos. Photos can be instantly sent, archived or uploaded to a computer at a later time. Help office staff instantly see what is happening on the ground.
Link Office and Field Workers
Get everyone communicating on the same platform. Desktop PTT links your office workers to your field workers. In addition, allow your office workers to also type, copy and paste information to Field workers.
Speak to your colleagues instantly and discreetly without using the device screen. Headsets work in Toggle mode (Press once to start, press once to start) on all phones.
Why VoicePing App
made for seamless communication between your office and field workers
Always Reach Colleagues
2) Instant : The receiver hears you as you speak. As you finish speaking, the receiver is able to reply. The ability to conduct instant communication is necessary especially for scenarios like moving goods, guiding vehicles etc where seconds matter.
3) Paging: Need to urgently get hold of someone? Use our paging feature. When you page a user, their phone keeps beeping and vibrating until they reply to you.
4) Visibility: You can see if your colleague is online, whether he has received and heard your message.
Get Work Done Quickly
1) Groups: Create groups for employee roles like security, safety, housekeeping or customer service so that you can send a broadcast message to quickly notify everyone and get help or assign work.
2) Private Chat: You can send 1-1 messages to anyone in your company directory instead of using groups. Talk cross-department and only to the person you are looking for. Save the others from having to filter out irrelevant messages.
3) Handle Multiple Conversations, Simultaneously: You can handle many conversations in the Favorites view. Just swipe down to send a message or swipe up to replay the last message. Incoming messages are smartly queued so you don't miss messages.
Go Beyond Walkie Talkie
1) Texting: Send Text and have them read out when it is received. Using Text-To-Speech technology, you can keep abreast of information sent to you without needing to even unlock or read the screen. Text is great for long form communication or specific items like addresses and group schedules.
2) Pictures: Smartphone cameras are great enabler of field work. A picture tells a thousand words. With pictures, office co-workers can instantly see what is going on in the field and collaborate with field co-workers to diagnose and resolve problems faster.
3) Replay: When you send your first message and you are not sure if they are able to respond to you, it can be frustrating. With "Instant Voicemail", just say what you want. If they can respond, they will. But if they are currently busy, they can replay and respond to your message later. Spend less time trying to setup the call and just say what you want
Easy to find colleagues: Your company administrator has already registered everyone on your network. There is no need to add phone numbers or add them to your address book. Just select any group/colleague that you want from the company directory and you can ping them instantly.
Desktop Version: There is also a desktop version for staff that is desk-bound. With a desktop version, a supervisor or coordinator handle multiple conversations easily. They can even copy and paste information and send it to field workers.
Manage your users and groups
Recommended PTT Devices
Samsung J3 Pro
Samsung J3 Pro has a Side Facing speaker which makes it easier to hear while communicating. The device has been extensively tested with the VoicePing message app for Android.
Samsung Cover 4
Samsung Cover 4 has a Push-to-Talk button which allows you to use PTT functions. The side speaker is available but a bit too soft due to the waterproofing.
Field Communication Insights